Sunday 14 January 2018

(Post 6/Week 5 and 6):zero dollar business:carousell and cryptocurrency

First of, a big happy New year to all!!

I am back this week, after taking a short break last week from updating this blog


My carousell:carousell.com/eric996

I have decided to do only meet up payment for now as I have heard of cases of seller/buyer on carousell do not play ball after receiving the item/money online

People may also not trust me enough to transfer the money via ibanking, hence the postal option is out. Instead, I decided to deliver the item personally but the buyer will have to pay a token fee of $5(it sound a lot but that's for my public transport fees, the time I take to travel and probably because Nsf pay is like a cockroach, haha)

For now, I will probably just update all of my listing descriptions and see how things go first...

Anyway on to cryptocurrency...

Last week, I was looking into earning bitcoin without any investment(yes, zero dollars)and I found something interesting

Presenting...

Bitcoin faucets!!




Research link

So what is bitcoin faucets?

From the research link above(Yes, its Wikipedia!), bitcoin faucets are a website that dispenses Satoshi(which are like a very very small part of bitcoin, a hundred of a millionth bitcoin to be precise)

How do you earn money from bitcoin faucets?

According to Wikipedia, to earn satoshi from these faucets you are required to complete a simple task such as catcha(that thingy that asks you to type in to confirm your password) or even playing a simple game such as bitcoin fidget spinner

Why are bitcoin faucets created?

Wikipedia state that bitcoin faucets have three purpose

1)To introduce a user to bitcoin
2)To get traffic
3)To make money

Honestly, let be frank here, people create bitcoin faucets probably want to make money out of it, which bring us to the next question...

How do they earn money from bitcoin faucets? (Do you expect them to give free money?)

According to Wikipedia, Bitcoin faucets make money via advertisements to pay for the cost of the coin that they are giving away on the bitcoin faucets and the hosting of the server, which is not a lot,hence to quote from wiki "Adding additional content to a website, or creating some kind of unique or interesting twist, is the only way to generate an income for a Bitcoin faucet"

Honestly, I have no idea what is the additional content or unique twist but do stay with me for next week as we venture into the world of cryptocurrency faucets.

Happy new year to all, once again! :)

List Of Other Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment