Saturday 28 April 2018

(Post 18/Week 18)Zero dollar Project updates:Carousell,Bitcoin faucets,short link and Online Survey

Report for this week zero dollar project, so far on the list, we have...

1.Carousell
2.bitcoin faucets
3.Short link
4.Online survey

*Note: I am not affiliated to any of the companies that are mention below

1.Carousell

My carousell:carousell.com/eric996

This week has been a busy week for my carousell page with the continuation of selling my item due to spring cleaning of my room and there is a lot more offer ever since I have stated that mailing and postage option is available just last week.

Anyway long story short, I went to SingPost without any knowledge of mailing(yes, I have never done mailing in my life until this week, FYI), luckily I stumble a pretty carouseller who was about to send her item and ask for her help(I saw her writing the address on her envelop using the carousell app)

She walks me through the process and even recommends me to get the envelope from popular instead of singpost as they are cheaper

A big thank you to the pretty carouseller!

Anyway, I purchase a booklet of 10 stamps at $3(30 cents each) and 10 envelopes of c4 size(equivalent to a4 size) at $3.50, each c4 envelope require to put around 2 stamps (60¢)



For more information on SingPost charges and mailing guidelines please refer to this link:https://www.singpost.com/sites/default/files/Mailing%20%26%20Packaging%20Brochure.pdf

2.Bitcoin faucets

This week collection of bitcoin faucets..


3.Short link

This week short link collection

(Last week)



(This week)





For more information on how's I use both short link on my blog and YouTube, read here

4.Online survey

So far on the list of online survey, we have...

4.1)Toluna
4.2)surveyon
4.3)YouGov
4.4)Mobrog
4.5)IpanelOnline

This week I have decided to add a few online surveys for experimenting
Which are YouGov,mobrog, and ipanelonline. As I have just signed up with these few online surveys, I may need to take some time to reach the minimum payout, so probably I may not update on these few surveys so soon

Anyway, stay tuned for the second part of my post,tipforthought!

List Of Other Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment