Saturday 5 May 2018

(Post 20/week 19)Zero dollar project:Carousell,bitcoin faucets,short link,online survey updates

Report on this week zero dollar project...

*Thanks for all the support! Google finally approve me for Adsense!

1.Carousell
2.bitcoin faucets
3.Short link
4.Online survey

1.Carousell


My carousell:carousell.com/eric996

This week is even better than last week, with a consistent upload of item on carousell and setting the mailing option to available there is a lot more buyers compared to the last few months

Honestly, I am starting to like the convenience of mailing so much that I am considering to just do away with meetup but nah, with only the meet up at woodland that's how I keep my cost cheap. However, mailing also has its own set of problems such as bulky item(think books such as the size of harry potter)where it could not possibly fit through the mailing box and I could have to make a trip down to post office to weigh and mail. It is also very inconvenient for me as I am in camp for the weekdays and post office only open on the weekdays and early sat where the queue would be extremely long. But nevertheless, life is never a bed of roses so I would always tell myself to get out there and mail this book. Onwards to the minimalist life!


2.Bitcoin faucets

This week collection of bitcoin faucets


Nothing much to update this week since I have been focusing on carouselling

3.Short link

This week update of my short link earning

(last week)




(This week)





For more information on how's I use both short link on my blog and YouTube, read here

4.Online survey

4.1 Toluna
4.2.surveyon
4.3 YouGov
4.4 mobrog
4.5 ipanelonline
4.6 viewfruit
4.7 mysurvey

This week I have just added 2 more surveys to try out view fruit and mysurvey, as for YouGov,mobrog, and ipanelonline, there is still quite a way to the reach the payout, hence that's all for my update this week!

Stay tuned to the part 2 of my post, investment project!

List Of Other Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment