Monday 28 May 2018

(Post 27/Week 22)Shockingly,My blog is ranked #71 on the top #75 Singapore investment blog!

Sorry for the late post this week, just back from my ORD trip to Bangkok, which was cheap and fun!Anyway...

Thanks to all of you readers, my blog has been voted one of the top 75 Singapore investment blogs on feedspot!

Honestly, I am surprised that my blog is even on the list as I have only started blogging a few months back. Of course, way up there on the list are some of the more famous blogs in Singapore like SGbudget babe, investment moat(which is run by one person!), money smart and seedly. But to be compared with those famous blogs, I think it is a wonderful achievement itself. Really a big thank you to all the readers out there for reading my blog!


These blogs are ranked based on the following criteria
  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review

Singapore Investment Blogs

Thank you to all!

List Of Other Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment