It read as follow...
Bill Gates gave a speech at high school about 11 things they will not learn in school. They are...
1. Life is not fair, get used to it
2. The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself
3. You will not make $60,000 a year out of high school. You won't be a vice president with carphone until you earn both.
4. If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss
5. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for flipping, they call it opportunity.
6. If you mess up, it is not your parent fault, so don't whine about it and learn your mistakes
7. Before you were born, your parent aren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try declosing the closet in your room
8. Your school may have done away with winners and losers but life has not. In some schools, they have abolished failing grade and they give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to anything to real life.
9. Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.
10. Television is not real life, in real life, people actually leave the coffee shop and go to work
11. Be nice to nerds, chances are you will end up working for one