Thursday 7 December 2017

(Post 2/Week 1)Vicky hierarchy of financial freedom

I came across this concept at Facebook not very long ago and was quite intrigued about it.

Presenting Vicky hierarchy of financial freedom!


So what is it all about?

Basically, most people would be at the bottom of the pyramid, the financially secure and financially f***ed(I don't really condone bad language, this is just a one-off thing to emphasize it, so I apologize beforehand)

And of course, that includes me!

With just a few months left in the army, I have accumulated about 10k from army pay(which is something that I am proud of...)

However, I do have liabilities aka debt(trying to learn some hard financial term currently)also

Here are some liabilities on the debt list...

1.Phone bill
2.Education loan
3.Daily expenses

I am pretty grateful to my parent that this is all I have to pay for my liabilities(for now, that is),

But liabilities are due to increase in the future, be it for study loan or household expenses, hence I believe we should seize the initiative to manage our finances better.

If not now, then when?

Discussion are welcome, do share your opinion with me:)

List Of Other Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment