Friday 2 March 2018

(Post 10/Week 13):zero dollar business update:carousell,cryptocurrency and short link

Firstly, welcome back to the sad reality after the CNY holiday:) 

During CNY spring cleaning, I found many more treasures to sell on carousell(Yes, more book to sell!!)

My carousell:carousell.com/eric996



As for the faucets, it is still going well with daily collection:) 



My friend has informed me that the bitcoin faucets I am using:moonbit.co.in also has other faucets in other cryptocurrencies such as dash etc(may have to do research on this as well)

And this week I have continued research on the ways and method of earning via short link

Research link

Method 1: If you have a website, you can use this shorten links there in your articles and also you can interlink your post in the website(which is one of the methods that I am doing)

Method 2: You can write a post and add a link to it

Method that I have come out with/currently employed...

Method 3: Providing useful post or guide e.g free ebook and short link it?

Method 4: Providing the decklist of my Yugioh video on my youtube channel(yup, another topic to talk about next week)

That's all for my update this week!

List Of Other Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment